A complete 2 Hour Staging Evaluation with written DIY Plan (detailed so you can tackle the entire list yourself with great results) is $280.00.
Here is what takes place during a Walk and Talk Consultation:
- A 23-point Curb Appeal checklist to determine what outdoor improvements need to be completed in order to attract buyers. First impressions speak volumes about a house and determine whether a buyer enters or walks away! Capture your buyer's hearts at the door with a fantastic first impression!
- A walk-through of the entire home to get an overall sense of the home’s features and potential flaws.
- A room-by-room check to discuss de-cluttering, de-personalizing, cleaning, repairs, upgrades, features, focal points, furniture placement, lighting, bedding, wall art and accessories. We prefer to use accessories you already have in the home and at AFLD we enjoy coming up with creative and thrifty solutions to save you time and money. Staging is not about spending a lot of money - it is about how to SAVE and MAKE YOU MONEY!
- Hands-on activities and coaching to demonstrate how staging will upgrade the look of any room.
- Specific instructions for furniture placement and the appropriate art, accessories, lighting and interior colors to create a warm and inviting home for buyers. We want to create focal points that pop in MLS listing photos and Stagers know how to create them.
- Recommendations for any needed home repairs or upgrades.
- Decorating tips, low-cost staging ideas, furniture placement, storage options, tips for showing the home to prospective buyers and recommendations for quality “before” and “after” digital photos.
we begin the walk through by uncovering the "feel or vibe or flavor" of your house. We then chart a plan of action to create that "feel" that resonates with the pool of your potential buyers. People buy homes they emotionally connect with, where buyers see themselves entertaining, raising their kids and hosting holiday dinners. Our steps together will help you understand the vision of what a buyer wants and how to make a fresh impression and your home irresistible!
During the consultation, sellers receive notes they can immediately work from once the consultation ends. The design consultant helps sellers prioritize tasks on their list, identify their target market, and estimate staging expenses.
Bedroom before Staging - dark, cluttered with a big hole in the wall for old big box TV.
Bedroom after-de-cluttered, freshened up with new linens and artwork to hide hole in the wall. Which room draws you in and holds your attention?